Thursday, December 18, 2008

[ SHITTY DAY ]

I probably just wrote the longest and boring entry and JUST decided that I should delete what I wrote and make it A LOT shorter.

* SIGH *

I think I had the worst day EVER.

Let me outline what happened today:

* I forgot to take my scantron sheet for my last final exam
* I took a pen to take my exam instead of a pencil (AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)
* My friend lost my student id for about 1hr
* I lost my WALLET a.k.a MY EVERYTHING (credit cards, driver's license, SEPHORA CARD)
* My phone got suspended for not paying my bill (totally forgot)
* I cancelled all my credit cards and ordered a new ones
* I went to the secretary of states WITHOUT any CASH to get a new license (drove back to go get it and waited in line for about 2 hours)
* My Japanese friend, Saya (also an International student) flight got cancelled today
* Went to the mall and didn't buy ANY MAKEUP *double SIGH*

.....yeah.

what a day....right?
At least my boyfriend treated me with a nice japanese meal and went to the mall together and went to Starbucks & had a long/nice conversation..Tomorrow, I have to take Saya to the airport and HOPE that the weather wont be too bad....... *SIGH* Anyways, I thought I'd share with you ladies how my first day of break went. I hope you ladies are having a better night than me =) Now that I'm done, I have more time to BLOG ! =) Can't wait for my next blog ! Stay tuned ladies xoxo

9 comments:

Digital Angel said...

So, how was your final exam ? I hope everything worked out well. Actually, I got final grades today :) and congratulations getting a new car :) Yippie !

I am happy that your boyfriend treated you nicely !! At least that made you feel happy today :P

fuzkittie said...

Aww sorry for such a terrible day! Maybe tomorrow will be better!

Stephanie said...

It sounds like we suffered similar delay situations at the stupid airports. Ugh.

The past 2 days have been pretty uncomfortable for me..I got sick..car sickness..threw up...and just wanted to go home and be by myself. That's how bad I felt. But now I am blogging and reading blogs, I feel so much better, don't you?

Isn't this just therapy??

Ahleessa said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day! Just remember when bad things happen, good will follow. :)

ilovewendydarling said...

I'm so sorry to hear that:( I have those days as well.
Just take a deep breath and soak it all in:) That's what I do when I panic and go crazy from life's shit thrown at me.

Anyhow, I hope you have a great Winter Holiday and take care!

Toodles~

MiuMiu said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day...look on the bright side, it's almost Christmas and I bet you'll get tons of presents =D OR you could always spoil yourself.
I hate sticky glosses, so hard to find a good one.
Oh! There is one that I do recommened, i think it's less sticky than the lavshuca and majolica ones. It's Baby Pink lipgloss, it's a squeeze tube gloss and it's slightly pigmented. I like those better than most glosses I've tried. The best part is they're cheap! They're sold on Sasa.com for about $3USD or so..i haven't checked recently so it could have changed. Hmm....now that i'm talking about them, I need to get a new one! I didn't bring it with me to Seoul XD

MiuMiu said...

actually i just went on the sasa site to take a look and it appears they don't have it anymore =( maybe they'll restock it soon

Emeria said...

sorry to hear babe!!

we all have them bad days..today is a new day for you to wake up and just be thankful for being alive and think of it this way..THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!..good karm will definitely flow your way!! :]

Mona said...

awwww, that is a terrible day! but you know what? its almost christmas and you'll have some time off! you need to go treat yourself to something :)