Saturday, May 16, 2009

[ Quick Note ]

oh my gosh..

I AM BACK IN MICHIGAN!!!

I barely survived from this longgg trip I had to make..
sigh*

I misssssssed you allll and it seems like I got a lot of blogs to read =D

anyways,
just wanted to say hi to all !

I am super tired at the moment..

I will reply back all the emails tomorrow !!


thank you ladies for the awesome comments as always!!

I will leave you with this..

*hehehehe*

Will be back with lots of pictures tomorrow!


Good night

XOXO

18 comments:

sanniet said...

lol nice butt cracks...LOL

we missed you! I was thinking about you today >_<

Linda said...

Haha! That postcard is too funny.

chunkee munkee said...

lol.whats the caption on the card?

ning * star said...

haha xD
missing u my dear <3

izumi said...

...hahahahahahha! that's awesome. i have no idea what it is but it's awesome ;)

i missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! <3 <3 glad you're home and safe!!

Iyah said...

yay!! you're backkkk!! misss youuuuu!! :D

Catherine said...

Hahahahaha, cute card. Hope your trip went well! :D

Anastacia said...

Love your new layout :D

wuzzyangel said...

Haha!! Butt Crack card! LOL!

Glad to have you back safe & sound! :)

Lisa said...

Butt crack?

M said...

welcome back cutie!

A. Rose said...

glad you got back safe and sound!

i'd love to know the msg inside the card! haha

DSK said...

hahaha is that a card?

Pop Champagne said...

haha funny! As long as it's not the plummer's butt crack it's good! LOL glad you're back :D

MiuMiu said...

yay you're back!
lol the post card reminds me of something i saw yesterday..a hefty lookig guy was bending down to tie his shoe lace in the subway and i happened to turn that way..and oh dear lord..

aquaracer said...

welcome back!! <333

ko0ty said...

Hahaha omg that's hilarious! First time I came by your blog and what a sight to see. =P

Janelle said...

Welcome back, love! Hope you had a good trip. :)

LOL I see buttcrack!